Duration : 5 Hours
Departure: Izmir Port or Hotel
Visiting : Ephesus – Ephesus Archaeological Museum
Highlights of the Ephesus & Ephesus Museum from Izmir
- Visit the ruins of Ephesus
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
- See the statue of Artemis in Ephesus Archaeological Museum
You will meet with your professional guide at Izmir port or Hotel. Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk. Ephesus is considered to one of the spectacular open-air museums in Turkey and in the world – and one of the highlights of any visit to Turkey.
Description of the Ephesus & Ephesus Museum Tour From Izmir
During this privately guided Ephesus and Ephesus Museum tour from Izmir, Ephesus city will come alive as you walk through 2,000 year-old marble streets to admire the Library of Celsius, Hadrians Temple, the Fountains of Trajan, Polio, The Temples of Hadrian and Domitian, Vedious and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion, and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24.000 spectators.
Next you will visit the Ephesus Museum. It houses finds from the nearby Ephesus excavation site. Its best-known exhibit is the statue of Artemis retrieved from the temple of the goddess in Ephesus.
Rooms by turns: Sculptures from the fountains, Finds from Terrace Houses, Coins, Ephesus through the Ages, Courtyard – Stone Artifacts, Cult of Cybele, Finds from the Temple of Artemis, Artemis Ephesia, Imperial Cult.
At the end of the Ephesus & Ephesus Museum tour you will return to Izmir.
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Ephesus & Ephesus Museum Tour from Izmir
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|405 $||225 $||162 $||135 $||98 $||90 $||83 $||75 $||68 $||60 $|