Duration: 4 Hours
Departure: Izmir Port or Hotel
Highlights of the Half Day Ephesus Tour
- Visit the ancient city of Ephesus
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
Description of the Half Day Ephesus Tour
You will meet your professional guide at the port or hotel. Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk. Ephesus is considered to one of the spectacular open-air museums in Turkey and in the world – and one of the highlights of any visit to Turkey.
During this privately guided Half Day Ephesus Tour, Walk through 2,000-year-old marble streets to observe the Library of Celsus, Hadrian’s Temple, Trajan’s Fountain, Polio’s Fountain, Hadrian and Domitian’s Temples, Vedious and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion, and the Great Theatre with a capacity of 24.000 spectators. At the end of the day you will return to Izmir.
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Half Day Ephesus Tour
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|396 $||215 $||153 $||125 $||90 $||83 $||75 $||68 $||60 $||53 $|