DURATION : 5.5 HOURS
DEPARTURE : IZMIR PORT OR HOTEL
VISITING : EPHESUS , TERRACE HOUSES AND EPHESUS MUSEUM
Highlights of the tour of the Ephesus City with expert
- The opportunity to explore ancient Ephesus, which is on the UNESCO World Heritage list, in the company of an expert archaeologist.
- With your guide look at some of the most breathtaking ruins of Ancient Ephesus, you’ll see parts of Ephesus off-limits for most visitors.
- See the ruins of the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Shop in Selcuk area and enjoy your free time.
Description of the tour of the Ephesus City with expert
Travel to the past on this private tour to the ruins of ancient Ephesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with limited participants.
The Temple of Artemis is one of the largest Roman archaeological sites in the Eastern Mediterranean and was once one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
You will arrive in Ephesus, which dates from the 3rd century B.C. With the narration of your guide and accompanied by an expert archaeologist, who will guide you on your tour of Ephesus, visit the Artemis Hall of the Ephesus Museum, and see the artifacts and statues unearthed during the excavations of the temple and other important places around Ephesus.
Discover the myriad remains of the once-thriving city, including the beautifully restored two-story, 2nd-century Celsus Library and Odeon Theatre.
You will see the 24,000-seat Grand Theater and the Terrace Houses, where the wealthiest citizens of Ephesus lived. After the tour of the Ephesus City with expert, you will go back to Izmir.
We provide a range of Ephesus excursions from Kusadasi port or from your accommodation. Please check at our other Ephesus Port Tours or Turkey historical site excursions before choosing on the best one for you.
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the tour of the Ephesus City with expert from Izmir
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|396 $||216 $||153 $||126 $||98 $||90 $||83 $||75 $||68 $||60 $|