Duration: 5½ Hours
Departure: Izmir Port or Hotel
Visiting: Ephesus – Sirince Village
Highlights of the Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour
- Visit the ruins of Ephesus and Sirince Village
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
- Enjoy a short stop to taste some of the local wine at Sirince
Description of the Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour from Izmir
Arrive in Izmir meet with your professional guide at the port or hotel. Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk. Ephesus is considered to one of the spectacular open-air museums in Turkey and in the world – and one of the highlights of any visit to Turkey.
During this privately guided Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour, Ephesus city will come alive as you walk through 2,000 year-old marble streets to admire the Library of Celsus, Hadrians Temple, the Fountains of Trajan, Polio, The Temples of Hadrian and Domitian, Vedious and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion, and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24.000 spectators.
Then it’s up into the mountains to the lovely little Turkish-Orthodox village of Sirince. Up here, far from the madding crowd, you can wander the narrow streets, where the women sell their handcrafts and oils.
You can take a quiet drink in one of the small café’s and sample the local sweet fruity wine. At the end of your Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour you will return to Izmir port.
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
Prices of the Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|396 $||215 $||153 $||126 $||90 $||75 $||68 $||60 $||55 $||50 $|