Duration: 5 ½ Hours
Departure: Izmir Port or Hotel
Visiting: Ephesus and The Virgin Mary’s House
Highlights of the Ephesus and Virgin Mary’s House Tour
- Visit the ruins of Ephesus and the House of Virgin Mary.
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
- Make a wish in the House of Virgin Mary
- On the way to the Kusadasi enjoy breathtaking views of harbour town.
Description of the Ephesus and The Virgin Mary’s House Tour
Your experienced guide will greet you at the port or hotel in Izmir. Drive to the Ephesus-Selcuk area. Visiting Ephesus is one of the highlights of any trip to Turkey, and the open-air museum is regarded one of the best in the world.
As you wander through 2,000-year-old marble streets and view the Library of Celsius, Hadrians Temple and Fountains of Trajan, Polio and Vedious and Scholastic Bath, Bouloterion as well as the Great Theatre with 24,000 seats, Ephesus will come to life.
Next, we’ll head to the House of the Virgin Mary. The modest home in the Solmissos Mountains has been designated as the ultimate resting place of Mary by the Vatican.
During the first excavation of the home, archaeologists unearthed a modest shrine in honor of St. Mary.
After the Ephesus and The Virgin Mary’s Houuse Tour, you’ll be back in Izmir.
We suggest that you take a look at our other Ephesus tours below that may be of interest to you at Ephesus Private Tours.
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Ephesus and The Virgin Mary’s House Tour
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|225 $||125 $||95 $||80 $||70 $||60 $||55 $||50 $||45 $||40 $|