DURATION: 4.5 HOURS
DEPARTURE : KUSADASI PORT OR HOTEL
VISITING : EPHESUS AND SIRINCE VILLAGE
Highlights of the Ephesus Sirince Village Tour from Kusadasi
- Ephesus is well preserved in the UNESCO World Heritage list and reflects history in its best form.
- Admire the Celsus Library of 125 AD and the breathtaking Grand Theater in ancient Ephesus.
- You will enter the village life in Sirince, the Sirince Greek Orthodox village.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the welcoming home of a local family.
- You will enjoy a cup of Turkish coffee at the leading coffee house in the village, and you will even learn about your dreams with coffee fortune-telling here.
- Please keep in mind that when you will arrive in Kusadasi, you will have plenty of time for shopping.
Description of the Ephesus Sirince Village Trip from Kusadasi
Our Ephesus Sirince Village excursion from Kusadasi begins with the ancient city of Ephesus.
The Temple of Artemis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and once one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, is located in BC. Many places you will see in Ephesus, which dates back to the 3rd century, will immerse you in history.
Explore the impressive two-story, 2nd-century Celsus Library and have the chance to experience the excellent acoustics of the 24,000-seat Grand Theatre, where Saint Paul once preached and is still used today for musical performances.
After touring the well-preserved ruins of Ephesus, our Ephesus Sirince Village excursion continues with visiting to the Greek Orthodox village of Sirince and lunch with a village family.
You will see that the old Greek Orthodox village of Sirince, a perfect synthesis of 1920s Turkish – Greek culture, is famous for its grapes and other fruit wines.
In this attractive environment, you can observe the daily village life and life here, and perhaps see examples of local handicrafts.
For lunch you will visit the home of a hospitable village family and taste delicious village food there.
Later, perhaps you will meet a mysterious fortune teller and drink a cup of traditional Turkish coffee and hear stories about the future.
At the end of the Ephesus Sirince Village excursion you will arrive in Kusadasi for shopping, you will find beautiful items unique to Turkey that will remind you of your holiday.
The Ephesus Sirince Village tour from Kusadasi is a wonderful trip where you can witness history and see the lovely wine village of Sirince in a short time.
However, if you are looking for a different itinerary, you can also take a look at these Historical turkey trips.
- Sirince and Kirazli Village Tour from Kusadasi
- Virgin Mary – Ephesus – Basilica of St. John-Ephesus Museum from Kusadasi
- Ephesus and Miletos Tour from Kusadasi
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Ephesus Sirince Village Trip from Kusadasi