Duration : 8 Hours
Departure: Izmir Port or Hotel
Visiting : Ephesus – Priene – Miletos – Didyma
Highlights of the Ephesus, Priene, Miletos, Didyma
- Visit the ruins of Ephesus and the ancient cities of Priene, Miletos and Didyma
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsus Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
- Learn the miythological stories from your guide in Priene, Miletos and Didyma
Description of the Ephesus, Priene, Miletos, Didyma Tour
Meet with your professional guide at Izmir port or Hotel. Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk. Ephesus is considered to one of the spectacular open-air museums in Turkey and in the world – and one of the highlights of any visit to Turkey.
During your Ephesus, Priene, Miletos, Didyma Tour tour, we will walk through 2,000-year-old marble streets to view the Library of Celsus, Hadrian’s Temple, Trajan’s Fountain, Polio’s Fountain, Hadrian and Domitian’s Temples, Vedious and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion, and the Great Theatre with a capacity of 24.000 people.
Then we’ll drive to Priene, an old Ionian city perched high above the rich plains of the Meander Valley. Continue to the ancient city of Miletus, which was once a thriving commercial harbor city and the most renowned in Anatolia. The Great Theater and Roman Baths stand out among the scattered remains.
Our journey continues to Didyma, the site of one of the Hellenic World’s most magnificent temples dedicated to the God Apollo. You will return to Izmir at the end of the Ephesus, Priene, Miletos, Didyma Tour.
Take a look at our other tours from Izmir below that may be of interest to you at Ephesus Private Tours.
- Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour from Izmir
- Virgin Mary House and Ephesus Museum Tour from Izmir
- Ephesus and Terrace Houses Tour
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Ephesus, Priene, Miletos, Didyma Tour
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|235 $||135 $||100 $||80 $||70 $||65 $||60 $||55 $||50 $||45 $|