Duration : 8.5 Hours
Departure: Izmir Hotel
Visiting : Pamukkale and Hierapolis
Highlights of the Pamukkale And Hierapolis Tour from Izmir
- Visit the Pamukkale, Hierapolis, Thermal Bath, the Plutonium & the Great Theater Learn the Hierapolis history and explore the ancient ruins.
Description of the Pamukkale And Hierapolis Tour from Izmir
After meeting with our guide in the morning, we will take you to a real treasure (cotton castle), one of the rare places to be seen in the world, with its visual nature.
After a 3-hour drive, we arrive at Pamukkale, one of Turkey’s most spectacular places in Turkey’s Natural and Cultural Heritage Site, which is on the UNESCO world Heritage List.
Here, see the wonderful formations of the stalactites and watch cataracts falling into the basin at the bottom of the mountain.
Then you will have the opportunity to relax and swim in the natural hot spring pools. After lunch at the restaurant in Pamukkale, we will visit the ancient city of the one who discovered this spring water.
We will wander around the ancient city of HIERAPOLIS, MONUMENT, THERMAL BATH, and other ruins.
After seeing the architectural genius of the PLUTONIUM & THE GREAT THEATER and the wonderfully well-preserved NECROPOLIS, we will set off for the return trip, returning to Izmir your hotel at the end of your Pamukkale And Hierapolis Tour from Izmir.
Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour from Izmir Included
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour from Izmir Not Included
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Entrance fee for Cleopatra Pool
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
Additional Information About Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour:
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Pamukkale And Hierapolis Tour from Izmir