Duration: 6½ Hours
Departure: Kusadasi Port or Hotel
Visiting: The House of Virgin Mary – Ephesus – Basilica of St. John
Uncover the Highlights of the Ephesus Bible Study Tour from Kusadasi
- Visit the Biblical sites of Ephesus,the House of Virgin Mary an the Basilica of St. John
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
- Make a wish in the House of Virgin Mary
- On the way to the Kusadasi enjoy breathtaking view of harbour town.
An Overview of the Ephesus Bible Study Tour from Kusadasi
Begin your journey in the beautiful city of Kusadasi, where you will meet your professional guide. From there, embark on a scenic drive to Ephesus-Selcuk, home to some of the most important biblical sites in the world.
Be guided through the stunning landscape and learn about the rich religious history of the area as you visit the House of the Virgin Mary, the sacred place where she is believed to have spent her last days.
Explore the city of Ephesus and see the Church of Mary and the Grand Theater, where St. Paul preached and spread Christianity. This tour is sure to be a meaningful and unforgettable experience.
The next sight will be Seven Sleepers cave. The legend of the cave tells of seven young Christians who hid in this cave when Christianity was forbidden. They fell asleep and woke up 100 years later to find Christianity thriving.
After a break for a delicious lunch you will continue to the Basilica of St. John, where he wrote the book of Revelation and was laid to rest. This is located over his burial place. At the end of the Ephesus Bible Study Tour from Kusadasi you will return to Kusadasi Port, enriched by the spiritual and historical significance of the city of Ephesus
You can read our Biblical significance of Ephesus article for your questions about the holy city of Ephesus and Its Influence on Christianity.
Book your tour today and discover the rich history and religious significance of Ephesus!
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Ephesus Bible Study Tour from Kusadasi
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|324 $||189 $||144 $||126 $||90 $||83 $||75 $||68 $||60 $||53 $|