DURATION: 7 HOURS
DEPARTURE : KUSADASI PORT OR HOTEL
VISITING : THE HOUSE OF THE VIRGIN MARY – EPHESUS – BASILICA OF ST. JOHN-EPHESUS MUSEUM
Highlights of the Whole Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi
- Visit what was thought to be the last home of the Virgin Mary until her Ascension.
- Find the opportunity to explore ancient Ephesus, which is on the UNESCO World Heritage list.
- There will be a break to visit St. John’s Basilica.
- Visit the Ephesus Archaeological Museum to see the treasures of the ancient city.
- You will have time to see souvenirs, jewelry or handmade Turkish carpets for shopping in Kuşadası.
Description of the Whole Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi
This Whole Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi will teach you all you need to know about the region of Ephesus. Discover the splendor of Ephesus during a scenic and informative full-day orientation tour of this extraordinary ancient city. Set out to go to the House of Virgin Mary, which is 8 miles from Ephesus in Aladag. After discovering the house, the Archbishop of Izmir declared it a place of pilgrimage in 1892. Pope VI on 26 July 1967. Paul visited here and held mass here.
From here you will continue your visit to Ephesus. One of the 12 cities of Ionia, this region was an important point of departure for trade routes to Asia Minor. Ephesus is famous for its sacred ancient shrines, including a famous temple that is among the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Upon arrival in Ephesus, it’s time for the Whole Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi’s most spectacular architecture; the beautiful Celsus Library, built in the early 2nd century AD. You will also see the Grand Theatre; One of the most impressive structures of Ephesus and once St. Where Paul preached. Afterwards there will be a visit to Hadrian’s Temple just across the road. Lunch will be served in its garden, which resembles a typical Turkish village.
After lunch, visit the Ephesus Archaeological Museum, which contains two wonderful marble statues of Artemis and 25,000 artifacts found in the ancient city, before visiting the nearby St. A stop will be made at St. John’s Basilica. After the detailed Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi, you will return to Kusadasi and you will have the chance to shop as much as you want.
Would you like to explore our other daily trips in Kusadasi?
Here are some of the tours we can provide.
- The ancient cities of Priene, Miletus and Didyma
- Full-day Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour
- On foot, discover Kusadasi
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Whole Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|195 $||110 $||85 $||75 $||65 $||60 $||55 $||50 $||45 $||40 $|