Duration : 8.5 Hours
Departure: Kusadasi Hotel
Visiting : Pamukkale and Hierapolis
Highlights of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour from Kusadasi
- Visit the Pamukkale and Hierapolis, Thermal Bath, the Plutonium & the Great Theater. Learn the Hierapolis history and explore the ancient ruins.
After you meet with our guide in the morning, you’ll be taken to a true treasure (a cotton castle), one of the few spots in the world where you may view something so uncommon and beautiful. We drive for three hours to get to Pamukkale, which is one of the most beautiful places in Turkey and a UNESCO World Heritage Site because of its historical and natural importance.
Look out for the impressive stalactite structures and cascading waterfalls leading to the mountain’s base. Pamukkale means “cotton castle” in Turkish because it looks like a cotton castle.
When that time comes, you may unwind with a dip in one of the area’s many hot spring pools. We’ll be visiting the historic city of the man who found this spring water after we have lunch at a Pamukkale restaurant.
We will wander around the ancient city of HIERAPOLIS, MONUMENT, THERMAL BATH, and other ruins. After seeing the architectural genius of the PLUTONIUM & THE GREAT THEATER and the wonderfully well-preserved NECROPOLIS.
After touring Pamukkale and Hierapolis in one day, return to your accommodation in Kusadasi.
As we are Private Ephesus Tours provide a range of historical excursions from Kusadasi port or Izmir and Istanbul Port or from your accommodation. Please check at our other Turkey tours or Turkey historical site excursions before choosing on the best one for you.
These tours may also interest you;
- 3 days Kusadasi City Package includes The Ancient City of Ephesus, Grand Theatre, Celsus Library, the House of Virgin Mary, Pamukkale (Cotton Cliffs), City of Hierapolis, Pergamum, Asclepion
- Sirince and Kirazli Village Tour from Kusadasi
- Kusadasi walking tour
Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour Included
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour Not Included
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Entrance fee for Cleopatra Pool
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
Additional Information About Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour:
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|450 $||270 $||180 $||145 $||105 $||90 $||83 $||75 $||68 $||60 $|