DURATION : 5.5 HOURS
Departure : Kusadasi Port or Hotel
VISITING : SIRINCE AND KIRAZLI VILLAGE
Highlights of the Sirince and Kirazli Village Tour
- Wander through the narrow streets and absorb the village life in quaint Sirince.
- You won’t be able to get enough of visiting the Kirazli Village which means Cherry Village, is famous for its cherries.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a specially selected restaurant.
- Choose to shop for treasured souvenirs or explore more in attractive Kusadasi.
Description of the Sirince and Kirazli Village Tour
Discover the wonderful old Greek Orthodox village of Sirince, from there we recommend you to go to Kirazli village and enjoy the village food for lunch.
Set out to enchant Sirince, a quaint village surrounded by hills surrounded by peach orchards, fertile vineyards and lush olive groves, a perfect synthesis of the Turkish-Greek culture of the 1920s.
You will find that the main activity of the town remains farming and many villagers make wine and olive oil.
Mathematical Village Nisanyan also built Theatre Madrasa , a theater institute and actors’ retreat in the manner of mediaeval Muslim lessons.
The Nisanyan Memorial Library was completed in 2013. Constructed strictly along the lines of traditional Aegean rural architecture, the village offers summer courses in college-level and postgraduate mathematics.
It attracts prominent lecturers from around the world, accommodating over 300 resident students by summer 2013. A philosophy school became operative on the grounds of Mathematics Village in 2014.
Kirazli has a modern and forward thinking village council where they are hospitality and open in welcoming new people into thetheir village.
Today a certified organic village Kirazli is actively promoting sustainable farming, encouraging self sufficiency that produce organic jams, dry figs,olives and olive oils. They have a farmers market on a Sundays.
After a short stroll in the village of Kirazli, which is famous for its cherries, you will enjoy lunch at a popular local restaurant to take a break and taste the village cuisine.
After the Sirince and Kirazli Village Tour we will return to the enchanting Kusadasi, you can choose to shop or explore independently, enjoying the wonders of this magnificent city.
If you want to add historical touches to your trip, you can consider the Ephesus and Sirince village tour departing from Kusadasi.
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Sirince and Kirazli Village Tour
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|390 $||199 $||135 $||108 $||75 $||60 $||53 $||48 $||42 $||38 $|