A DAY IN A SMALL VILLAGE NEAR KUSADASI
Departure : Kusadasi Port or Hotel
VISITING : KIRAZLI VILLAGE
Highlights of a day at the farm in Kusadasi
- Mingle with the locals in a small village on the outskirts of Kusadasi.
- Learn about the farmers’ rural lifestyle and join them in a harvest, if you wish.
- Enjoy a hearty Turkish breakfast with country favorites such as sausage, cheeses and olives.
Description of a day at the farm in Kusadasi
Experience a country life in a village near Kusadasi which will take about 30/40 minutes away from Kusadasi; where you will mingle with the residents and help them harvest crops.
You might discover how the villagers spend most days, earn livings and view the rest of the world. This frank, face-to-face conversation will offer great insight into country life, and you can expect the villagers to reciprocate and ask about your life.
A meandering walk through the village will bring you to fields of fruits or vegetables, depending on the season. There, you will have the opportunity to join the villagers as they harvest the farm’s crops.
What better way to experience rural life than to be a genuine part of it, sharing each moment as if you were a local? Chances are, you will work up an appetite, which will easily be appeased with a hearty Turkish breakfast, known as “kahvalti.” It typically includes cheeses, black and green olives, spicy sausages, fruit preserves and fresh-baked bread.
If you are interested in visiting historical sites, as Private Ephesus Tours we propose that you look into these itineraries.
- Ephesus, Ephesus Museum and the Virgin Mary House from Izmir
- Panoramic Tour of the Ephesus Region
- Ephesus and Ephesus Museum Tour from Kusadasi
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of of a day at the farm in Kusadasi
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|215 $||110 $||80 $||70 $||60 $||50 $||45 $||40 $||35 $||30 $|