Duration: 6.5 hours
Departure : Kusadasi Port or Hotel
Visiting: Panoramic Tour of the Ephesus Region includes The House of Virgin Mary – Ephesus – Sirince Village-Artemis Temple
Highlights of the Panoramic Tour of the Ephesus Region
- You will see the magnificent house in nature, which was thought to be the last home of the Virgin Mary until her assumption.
- It opens its doors for you to discover the well-preserved ruins of Ephesus, which is on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- You will see the ruins of the temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, and you will get closer to what happened in history.
- See the life and sights of the magnificent Selcuk Castle and the picturesque Selcuk towns people.
- Explore the authentic narrow streets of Sirince Village and have the opportunity to experience the village life in cute sirince for a short time.
- After the panoramic Ephesus Tour, you will find the opportunity to do pleasant shopping in Kusadasi.
Description of the Panoramic Tour of the Ephesus Region
Independent exploration in ancient Sirince and discover some of the most important sites of the region on this panoramic tour to the house of the Virgin Mary and ancient Ephesus. You will visit the home of St. John the apostle, believed to have spent the last days of the Virgin Mary after the death of jesus.
It is known that this place, which is featured in many places and personal articles, gave confidence to the belief that it was his home and led to it becoming a place of pilgrimage for both christians and muslims.
You will admire Ephesus from the 3rd century bc, which is on the UNESCO World Heritage List, and you will feel its magnificent history with your guide. You will see the ruins of the temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
In the distance, on the Ayasuluk hill, catch the view of the castle that gives the town of Selcuk a different look with its majesty and see the lovely town of Selcuk.
You will be amazed by the old Greek Orthodox village of Sirince, which is a perfect synthesis of the Turkish-Greek culture of the 1920s, and you will enjoy wandering around the narrow, charming streets as you wish.
After the panoramic Ephesus Tour you return to Kusadasi, enjoy the pleasure of shopping as you wish.
If this tour interests to you, you may also be interested in the following tours.
- Priene, Miletus and Didyma Tour from Kusadasi
- Ephesus, Sirince Tour from Kusadasi
- Full Day Ephesus Tour
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- Wear casual, weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
- Don’t forget to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
Prices of the Panoramic Tour of the Ephesus Region
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|342 $||189 $||144 $||117 $||83 $||75 $||68 $||65 $||60 $||56 $|