Duration: 3½ Hours
Departure: Kusadasi Port or Hotel
Highlights of the Ephesus Half Day Tour from Kusadasi
- Visit the ancient city of Ephesus
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
- On the way to the Kusadasi enjoy breathtaking views of harbour town
Description of the Ephesus Half Day Tour
Arrive in Kusadasi you will meet your professional guide at Kusadasi port. Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk.
Ephesus is considered to one of the spectacular open-air museums in Turkey and in the world – and one of the highlights of any visit to Turkey.
During this privately guided Ephesus Half Day Tour, Ephesus city will come alive as you walk through 2,000 year-old marble streets to admire the Library of Celsius, Hadrians Temple, the Fountains of Trajan, Polio, The Temples of Hadrian and Domitian, Vedious and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion, and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24.000 spectators.
At the end of the Ephesus Half Day Tour you will return to Kusadasi.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want more information about our excursions.
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Ephesus Half Day Tour from Kusadasi