Duration : 4 Hours
Departure : Kusadasi Port or Hotel
Visiting : Ephesus – Ephesus Archaeological Museum
Highlights of the Ephesus, Ephesus Museum, Virgin Mary House Tour
- Visit the ruins of Ephesus
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
- See the statue of Artemis in Ephesus Archaeological Museum
- On the way to the Kusadasi enjoy breathtaking views of harbour town.
Description of the Ephesus, Ephesus Museum, Virgin Mary House Tour
Arrive in Kusadasi, you will meet with your professional guide at Kusadasi port. Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk. Ephesus is considered to one of the spectacular open-air museums in Turkey and in the world – and one of the highlights of any visit to Turkey.
Ephesus city will come to life for you during this privately guided tour as you walk through marble streets that are 2,000 years old to admire the Library of Celsius, Hadrian’s Temple, the Fountains of Trajan, Polio, The Temples of Hadrian and Domitian, Vedious and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion, and the Great Theatre, which has seating for 24,000 people.
Following that, you will go to the Archaeological Museum in Ephesus. It contains artifacts uncovered at the neighboring excavation site of Ephesus. The statue of Artemis, which was taken from the goddess’s temple at Ephesus and displayed there, is the museum’s most famous artifact.
The rooms of the Ephesus Museum are presented in the following order: Sculptures from the fountains, Finds from Terrace Houses, Coins, Ephesus through the Ages, Courtyard – Stone Artifacts, Cult of Cybele, Finds from the Temple of Artemis, Artemis Ephesia, and Imperial Cult.
At the end of the day you will return to Kusadasi.
As Private Ephesus Tours, we organize many tours with years of experience. You might also be interested in our other excursions departing from Kusadasi.
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Ephesus, Ephesus Museum, Virgin Mary House Tour
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|306 $||171 $||135 $||117 $||83 $||75 $||68 $||60 $||53 $||45 $|