Duration: 6½ Hours
Departure: Izmir Port or Hotel
Visiting: Ephesus – The house of Virgin Mary – Basilica of St. John.
Join Us for an Unforgettable Ephesus Bible Study Tour from Izmir
- Visit the Biblical sites of Ephesus,the House of Virgin Mary an the Basilica of St. John
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsus Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
- Make a wish in the House of Virgin Mary
The Ephesus Bible Study Tour from Izmir: A Closer Look
Ephesus was an ancient city located on the western coast of modern-day Turkey. It was once a major center of trade and commerce, and was known for its beautiful temples and theaters. But for many people, the city holds a special religious significance.
In Biblical Ephesus Tour your professional guide will be waiting you at the Izmir port or your hotel. Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk.
Discover some of the Biblical sites of Ephesus where it is believed that the gospel of John was written. Be guided through the beautiful landscape learning about the religious history of the area along the way.
The first place you will visit will be House of the Virgin Mary, the sacred place where it is believed she spent her last days before she died.
Continue to Ephesus city where you will see the Church of Mary and the Grand Theater where St. Paul used to preach, spreading Christianity.
The next sight will be Seven Sleepers cave. The legend of the cave tells of seven young Christians who hid in this cave when Christianity was forbidden. They fell asleep, awaking 100 years later to discover Christianity flourishing.
After a break for a delicious lunch you will continue to the Basilica of St John, who wrote the book of Revelation. This is located over his burial place. At the end of the Biblical Ephesus Tour you will return to Izmir.
With our Biblical Ephesus trip, you’ll learn about the rich history and significance of Ephesus in the Bible. Book your tour today and discover the Holy City of Ephesus and Its Influence on Christianity.
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included.
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Ephesus Bible Study Tour from Izmir
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|235 $||130 $||100 $||80 $||70 $||65 $||60 $||55 $||50 $||45 $|