Duration: 8 Hours
Departure: Kusadasi Port or Hotel
Visiting: Ephesus – Priene – Miletos – Didyma
Highlights of the Ephesus, Priene, Miletos, Didyma Tour
- Visit the ruins of Ephesus and the ancient cities of Priene, Miletos and Didyma
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsus Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
- Learn the miythological stories from your guide in Priene, Miletos and Didyma
Description of the Ephesus, Priene, Miletos, Didyma Tour
Meet with your professional guide at Kusadasi port. Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk. Ephesus is considered to one of the spectacular open-air museums in Turkey and in the world – and one of the highlights of any visit to Turkey.
During this privately guided Ephesus, Priene, Miletos, Didyma Tour, Ephesus city will come alive as you walk through 2,000 year-old marble streets to admire the Library of Celsus, Hadrians Temple, the Fountains of Trajan, Polio, The Temples of Hadrian and Domitian, Vedious and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion, and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24.000 spectators.
Then we will drive to Priene an ancient Ionian city dramatically overlooking the fertile plains of the Meander Valley. Afterwards, continue to the ancient city of Miletus, formerly a prosperous commercial harbor city and the most prominent in Anatolia in its heyday.
Most noteworthy among the scattered ruins are the Great Theater and Roman Baths. Our tour proceeds to the ancient city of Didyma, the setting for one of the most colossal temples in the Hellenic World, venerating the God Apollo. At the end of the Ephesus, Priene, Miletos, Didyma Tour you will return to Kusadasi Port.
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Ephesus, Priene, Miletos, Didyma Tour
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|387 $||225 $||171 $||153 $||113 $||105 $||98 $||90 $||83 $||75 $|