Duration : 6 Hours
Departure : Kusadasi Port or Hotel
Visiting : Ephesus – The House of Virgin Mary – Ephesus Archaeological Museum
Highlights of the Ephesus – Museum – House of Virgin Mary with Lunch Tour
- Visit the ruins of Ephesus and the House of Virgin Mary.
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
- Make a wish in the House of Virgin Mary
- See the statue of Artemis in Ephesus Archaeological Museum
- On the way to the Kusadasi enjoy breathtaking views of harbour town.
Description of the tour of the Ephesus – Museum – House of Virgin Mary with Lunch
Arrive in Kusadasi, you will meet with your professional guide at Kusadasi port. Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk. Ephesus is considered to one of the spectacular open-air museums in Turkey and in the world – and one of the highlights of any visit to Turkey.
During this privately guided tour of the Ephesus – Museum – House of Virgin Mary with Lunch, Ephesus city will come alive as you walk through 2,000 year-old marble streets to admire the Library of Celsus, Hadrians Temple, the Fountains of Trajan, Polio, The Temples of Hadrian and Domitian, Vedious and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion, and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24.000 spectators.
After visit Ephesus we will continue on to the House of Virgin Mary. The Vatican has recognized this small house in the Solmissos Mountains as the final resting place of the Virgin Mary. A small shrine dedicated to St. Mary was found when the ruins of the house were first discovered.
Next you will visit the Ephesus Archaeological Museum. It houses finds from the nearby Ephesus excavation site. Its best-known exhibit is the statue of Artemis retrieved from the temple of the goddess in Ephesus. Rooms by turns: Sculptures from the fountains, Finds from Terrace Houses, Coins, Ephesus through the Ages, Courtyard – Stone Artifacts, Cult of Cybele, Finds from the Temple of Artemis, Artemis Ephesia, Imperial Cult. At the end of the Ephesus – Museum – House of Virgin Mary with Lunch you will return to Kusadasi.
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the tour of the Ephesus – Museum – House of Virgin Mary with Lunch
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|333 $||180 $||153 $||135 $||98 $||90 $||83 $||75 $||68 $||60 $|