Duration: 6 Days
Departure: Istanbul Port or Airport or Hotel
Visiting: Istanbul, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar, Bosphorus Cruise, Cappadocia, Goreme Open Air Museum, Zelve Open Air Museum, Avonos, Kaymakli underground City, Uchisar rock-castle
Do you want to go on an amazing Istanbul and Cappadocia Tours? Private Ephesus Tours are the way to go! We provide 6 days Istanbul and Cappadocia City Tour for anyone wishing to get the most out of their Turkey experience.
Highlights of the 6 days Istanbul and Cappadocia Tour
Istanbul, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar, Bosphorus Cruise, Cappadocia, Goreme Open Air Museum, Zelve Open Air Museum, Avonos, Kaymakli underground City, Uchisar rock-castle
Day 1: Arrival in Istanbul
Upon arrival at Atatürk International Airport,met with your guide and drive to your hotel. Arrive hotel and afternoon orientation tour of hotel and the area. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 2: Istanbul / Full day Sightseeing tour
Meet your tour guide at hotel for your full day sightseeing tour of Istanbul. Today our visits include St. Sophia, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian. The Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue Iznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets. Hippodrome, the center of sportive (chariot races, athletics) events and political activities of the old city where held. Topkapi Palace, the Imperial residence of Ottoman Sultans. See the famous jewels of the treasury and a priceless collection of miniatures from medieval manuscripts. Grand Bazaar, most attractive shopping center and biggest “souk” in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewelry, gold, carpets, leatherwear and souvenirs. Overnight at your hotel in Istanbul.
Day 3: Istanbul Half Day Bosphorus Tour
After breakfast meet your tour guide at hotel lobby and transfer for a half day Bosphorus tour.First we will visit Ortakoy and here we will embark to our public boat for a 1hrs15mnt Bosphorus tour. After our tour return back to hotel the rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 4: Istanbul / Kayseri / Cappadocia
We are going to Cappadocia on the 4th day of our 6 days Istanbul and Cappadocia Tour.
Today pick up from your hotel and transfer to Ataturk Airport for the morning flight to Kayseri or Nevsehir. Upon arrival, meet with your guide for a sightseeing tour of Uchisar Castle and Goreme open air museum. Later we will check-in to the hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 5: Cappadocia / Full day Sightseeing Tour
Departure in the morning to visit Paşabağı (Fairy Chimneys), Zelve (Cave Village), Avanos (Pottery ) At hand-craft center, you will get introduced to the regional crafts, learning all major aspects of carpet-weaving and pottery-making, then we will visit Kaymaklı (underground City). Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 6 Departure
After Breakfast transfer to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport for home bound flight back to Istanbul. End of our 6 days Istanbul and Cappadocia City Package.
This 6 days Istanbul and Cappadocia tour provides a detailed schedule for visiting these two beautiful cities but
you may also think;
6 days Istanbul and Cappadocia Tour Included
- 3 Nights Accommodation at a Hotel in Istanbul
- 2 Nights Accommodation at a Hotel in Cappadocia
- Licensed professional tour guide in English language for sightseeing in Istanbul and Cappadocia
- Daily breakfast
- All arrival and departure transfers and baggage handling
- A deluxe air-conditioned VIP vehicle with a professional driver
- Entrance fees to all museums, parks, and historic sites as marked on the itinerary
- Bosphorus Cruise with a public boat
- Domestic Flights – Istanbul / Nevsehir or Kayseri/ Istanbul
6 days Istanbul and Cappadocia Tour Not Included
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- Meals that are not indicated on the itinerary.
Prices of the 6 days Istanbul and Cappadocia Tour
- A special price will be given for requests of 11 people or more. We kindly ask you to contact the your agency.
- Infant (0-6) free of charge, Children age (7-12) % 50
- Free Cancellation. Cancel anytime one day before your experience, full refund.
- Reserve now & pay later: Save your spot free of charge with flexible booking.