Duration: 2 Days
Departure: Istanbul Port or Airport or Hotel
Visiting: The Temple of Artemis, The Ancient City of Ephesus, Celsus Library, The Temple of Hadrian, The Trajan Fountain, Great Theatre, The House of Virgin Mary, The Isabey Mosque, Hierapolis, Cotton Cliffs
Highlights of the 2 days Ephesus and Pamukkale tour by plane from Istanbul
The Temple of Artemis, The Ancient City of Ephesus, Celsus Library, The Temple of Hadrian, The Trajan Fountain, Great Theatre, The House of Virgin Mary, The Isabey Mosque, Hierapolis, Cotton Cliffs.
Day 1: Flight to Izmir, Full Day Ephesus Tour with overnight in Kusadasi
Your 2 Day Ephesus
Tour from Istanbul will begin with an early morning flight from Istanbul to Izmir airport. Upon arrival at the airport you will be transferred to Ephesus
where you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your 2 Days Ephesus
Tour from Istanbul.
The Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, will be your first stop. Then you’ll see the world-famous ancient Greco-Roman city of Ephesus, which is the best preserved example in the world. You will be able to tour Ephesus’ remains while wandering through the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian
, and the Trajan Fountain, as well as the Great Theater, where Paul preached to the Ephesians. You will take a lunch break after touring this spectacular site.
After lunch, you’ll go to The House of Virgin Mary
, where it’s thought she spent her last days. Both Christians and Muslims regard this as a sacred site. Following that, you will go to the Ephesus Archeological Museum
to witness the findings of the Ephesus excavations.
On this journey, you will also see the Isabey Mosque, one of Turkey’s oldest and most spectacular pieces of architectural art. Following the trip, you will be taken to your Kusadasi hotel for check-in. Tonight’s dinner will be at the hotel. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 2: Full Day Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour, Flight to Istanbul
Enjoy your breakfast before checking out of your Kusadasi hotel. You will be picked up from your hotel at 8:00 a.m. for a full-day trip to Pamukkale and Hierapolis. The Cotton Cliffs, one of the world’s natural marvels produced by calcareous salt deposits, will be seen in Pamukkale. Visit the historic ruins of Hierapolis, which include a basilica, a theater, and Roman Baths. Following the trip, you will be driven from Pamukkale to Denizli/Izmir Airport for your journey to Istanbul. End of our 2 Days Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour from Istanbul.
Please note: You can swim in the thermal pools in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly while there before entry to the pools…
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
- Two way flight tickets from Istanbul to Izmir and Izmir to Istanbul
- Both transfers from hotel to airport and airport to hotel.
- One night accommodation
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- – Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Ephesus and Pamukkale tour by plane from Istanbul
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|1260 $||783 $||621 $||540 $||495 $||468 $|| 741 $||423 $||414 $||396 $|
- A special price will be given for requests of 11 people or more. We kindly ask you to contact the your agency.
- Infant (0-6) free of charge, Children age (7-12) % 50
- Free Cancellation. Cancel anytime one day before your experience, full refund.
- Reserve now & pay later: Save your spot free of charge with flexible booking.