Duration: 4 Days
Departure: Istanbul or Cappadocia or Izmir
Visiting: Kaymakli Underground City, Soganli Valley, Sahinefendi – Sobessos, Keslik Monastery, Mustafapasa – Sinasos, Devrent Valley, Pasabag – Fairy Chimneys, Avanos, Goreme open air museum, Red Valley, Zelve Open Air Museum, Uchisar Castle, Ihlara Canyon, Melendiz River
Highlights of the 4 Days Cappadocia City Tour
Kaymakli Underground City, Soganli Valley, Sahinefendi – Sobessos, Keslik Monastery, Mustafapasa – Sinasos, Devrent Valley, Pasabag – Fairy Chimneys, Avanos, Goreme open air museum, Red Valley, Zelve Open Air Museum, Uchisar Castle, Ihlara Canyon, Melendiz River
Day 1 – Istanbul – Cappadocia
Meet our guide and driver at Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport and drive to Soganli Valley. The villages on the skirts of the table top mountains remind us the Neolithic age settlements. We hike in the valley and visit some of the rock carved churches with paintings. After this, we drive to Mustafapasa through the unspoiled villages of Cappadocia, surrounded by the “table-top” mountains. On the way, we visit the Medrese in Taskinpasa, a Theological School of the Seljuk Turks, Keslik Monastery and Mustafapasa. We hike around 5km in one of the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia: Red Valley. After a short visit to Cavusin village, where the hike ends, we drive you to your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 2 – Cappadocia
Meet our guide and driver at your hotel and start discovering Cappadocias unique landscape; first stop at Devrent (Pink Valley). Then we head on to Zelve Open Air Museum which is one of the first inhabited and last abandoned villages of Cappadocia. Before lunch, our real encounter would be stopping by Pasabag and wandering through the vineyards of Fairy Chimneys village. We visit Avanos where has been the centre of terra – cotta art since for Hittites 2000 BC. In the afternoon, we visit world wide famous Open Air Museum of Goreme to witness the living art of Christian & Byzantine history on cave churches. We end the day climbing up to Uchisarfortress, the highest point of Cappadocia. Overnight inCappadocia.
Day 3 – Cappadocia
After a Hot Air Balloon tour over Cappadocia early in the morning, rest at the hotel for a few hours. Around noon, we leave the hotel and wander on the old streets and center of Urgup and have lunch at a local restaurant. we visit a small village to witness the real Anatolian life. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 4 – Cappadocia – Istanbul
In the morning, we descend into the centre of the earth in the underground city of Kaymakli, one the largest and the deepest of the 40 others in Cappadocia; walking inIhlara Canyon, a “mirage” in the Steps of Anatolia up to Belisirma village, the ancient Peristrema: “Valley of the Sky” along the Melendiz River. Rock-cut churches, spread across a wild plantation, surprise you with their successfully painted representations from the Bible. Visit theCaravanserai of Agzikarahan, a very fine example of the Turkish Seljuk art, built in early 13th century on the legendary Silk Road for the accommodation of the traders and their camels. Transfer to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport for your flight back to Istanbul.
We provide a range of Turkey Tour Packages. Please check at our other Turkey Vacation Packages before choosing on the best one for you.
4 Days Cappadocia City Tour included:
- 3 night accommodation at a hotel in Cappadocia.
- Daily breakfast, 3 dinner.
- All arrival and departure transfers and baggage handling.
- 4 days of sightseeing in a deluxe air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver.
- Licensed professional tour guide in English language.
- Entrance fees to all museums, parks, and historic sites as marked on the itinerary
- Domestic flights Istanbul / Kayseri / Istanbul.
- Hot air ballooning experience in Cappadocia.
4 Days Cappadocia City Tour not included:
- International airfare
- Gratuities to driver and guide
- Meals that are not indicated on the itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature.
Prices of the 4 Days Cappadocia City Tour
- A special price will be given for requests of 11 people or more. We kindly ask you to contact the your agency.
- Infant (0-6) free of charge, Children age (7-12) % 50
- Free Cancellation. Cancel anytime one day before your experience, full refund.
- Reserve now & pay later: Save your spot free of charge with flexible booking.