Highlights of the 4 Days Istanbul Tour
Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Hipporome, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar, Spice Market, Bosphorus cruise, Camlica Hill
Day 1 Arrival in Istanbul
Upon arrival to Istanbul Airport, you will be met by us and accompanied during your transfer to your hotel. You have the afternoon and evening free to relax and/or check out the city.
Day 2 Istanbul City Tour
We will leave hotel in the morning to visit the Sultanahmet Square and the spectacular Blue Mosque decorated with beautiful 17th century Iznik tiles. Then stroll around the historical Hippodrome where chariot races were once held. Continue with the Hagia Sophia / St. Sophia and Museum. An early Christian church, later converted to a mosque under Ottoman rule, this magnificent temple now serving as a museum with all the artefacts from the Byzantine era intact, is especially famous for its mosaics. After lunch, we will visit the Topkapi Palace Museum, the residence of the legendary Ottoman Sultans, now converted into a museum. It consists of several exhibition halls, such as the Treasury, the porcelain section, Armoury and Holy Relics. We will complete this historical day with a visit to the Grand Bazaar (Kapalicarsi) and return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 3 Bosphorus Cruise & Dolmabahce Palace Tour
Today we will continue our 4 Days Istanbul City Package with the most beautiful places of Istanbul.
We will take you to Spice Market, still in use as one of the world’s largest spice bazaars since 1665. Next, we will board the ferries across the Bosphorus which will take us to both European and Asian sides of the city. This beautiful voyage will take you along the shores of Bosphorus and you will see the Rumeli Fortress from the 15th century as well as the seaside summer palaces and unique wooden houses of the area, as well as the natural beauty of the forests above. The last stop on the cruise is the fishing village of Sariyer, close to the Black Sea. From there on we will drive you by coach via the world’s only Intercontinental Bridge Bosphorus Bridge to take you to Camlica Hill on the Asian side. Camlica is the highest tip in Istanbul where you will enjoy breathtaking views of Istanbul. We will visit the Dolmabahce Palace, the residence of the royal Ottoman family with original furniture and magnificent gardens. After the tour, you will be transferred your hotel.
Day 4 Departure transfer
Option to extend package with additional night(s) in Istanbul or transfer directly on to Istanbul Airport for return international flight. End of our the 4 Days Istanbul City Package.
You may also think;
4 Days Istanbul Tour Included
- 3 Night Accommodation at a Hotel in Istanbul
- Licensed professional tour guide in English language for sightseeing in Istanbul
- Daily breakfast
- All arrival and departure transfers and baggage handling
- A deluxe air-conditioned VIP vehicle with a professional driver
- Entrance fees to all museums, parks, and historic sites as marked on the itinerary
- Ferry Ticket for Bosphorus Cruise
4 Days Istanbul Tour Not Included
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- Meals that are not indicated on the itinerary.
- St.Sophia Museum : Closed every Monday,
- Blue Mosque : Closed every Friday
- Grand Bazaar : closed every Sunday and public holidays
- Topkapi Palace Museum : closed every Tuesday
Prices of the 4 Days Istanbul Tour
- A special price will be given for requests of 11 people or more. We kindly ask you to contact the your agency.
- Infant (0-6) free of charge, Children age (7-12) % 50
- Free Cancellation. Cancel anytime one day before your experience, full refund.
- Reserve now & pay later: Save your spot free of charge with flexible booking.