Duration: 7 Hours
Departure: Istanbul Port or Hotel
Visiting: Bosphorus Cruise – Spice Bazaar – Suleymaniye Mosque – Rustem Pasa Mosque – Pierre Loti Hill
Highlights of the Golden Horn and Bosphorus Cruise
- Visit the Suleymaniye mosque, built by famous architect Sinan
- Learn the City Walls history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Chora Church
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Pierre Loti Hill
- Cruise under the famous Bosphorus Bridge and see best view of
- Bosphorus wooden houses
- Take in the fragrant scents of the Spice Bazaar
- Visit the Rustempasa Mosque which was built by Rustem Pasha
Description of the Golden Horn and Bosphorus Cruise
You will meet with your Professional guide at the port or your hotel and start with your full day tour of Istanbul
. During your tour you will discover and see: Suleymaniye Mosque, the mosque of suleyman the magnificent which was built between 1550 and 1557 by the famous architect Sinan. Also we will see the City Walls who are among the most fascinating Byzantine remains to be found in Turkey
Continue on to the Chora Church, with its stunning mosaics is one of example though Istanbul
has undergone major remodelling over the years.
Now we will visit the famouse Pierre Loti Hill
which has beautiful Golden Horn view. A famous writer, Pierre Loti used to come this hill often and wrote hi novels overlooking Golden Horn.
Then we will have a cruise
on the Bosphorus
. You will have a chance to see best view of Bosphorus wooden houses along the shores. Also you will be able to see the Rumeli Fortress from the sea. After we will visit the Spice Bazaar. It is the famous covered bazaar after Grand Bazaar
The bazaar is vibrant with aromas and colours at all hours of the day. As last we will visit the Rustempasa Mosque which was built by rustem Pasha (1500-1561) who was one of the Grand Viziers of the Ottoman Empire and married with Mihrimah Sultan (daughter of Magnificent Sultan Suleyman).
At the end of your Golden Horn and Bosphorus Cruise you will return to the port or your hotel.
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Golden Horn and Bosphorus Cruise
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|360 $||207 $||162 $||135 $||98 $||90 $||83 $||75 $||68 $||63 $|
- A special price will be given for requests of 11 people or more. We kindly ask you to contact the your agency.
- Infant (0-6) free of charge, Children age (7-12) % 50
- Free Cancellation. Cancel anytime one day before your experience, full refund.
- Reserve now & pay later: Save your spot free of charge with flexible booking.