Duration: 4½ Hours
Departure: Istanbul Port or Hotel
Visiting: Hagia Sophia – Hippodrome – Blue Mosque
Highlights of the Istanbul Tour with Hagia Sophia
Visit the Hagia Sophia, one of the greatest marvels of architecture
See the spectacular Blue Mosque
Explore the Hippodrome, the center of sportive events where held
Description of the Istanbul Tour with Hagia Sophia
You will meet with your professional guide at the port or your hotel and start with your half day Istanbul tour with Hagia Sophia.
During your tour you will discover and see: St. Sophia, ne of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian. The Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue Iznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets. Hippodrome, the center of sportive (chariot races, athletics) events and political activities of the old city where held. At the end of the Istanbul Tour with Hagia Sophia, you will return to Istanbul port or your hotel.
If you want to see Topkapi Palace, this trip
may also interest you.
You may also be interested in these links about Istanbul.
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Istanbul Tour with Hagia Sophia
- A special price will be given for requests of 11 people or more. We kindly ask you to contact the your agency.
- Infant (0-6) free of charge, Children age (7-12) % 50
- Free Cancellation. Cancel anytime one day before your experience, full refund.
- Reserve now & pay later: Save your spot free of charge with flexible booking.