Duration: 3 Days
Departure: Istanbul or Cappadocia or Izmir
Visiting: Cappadocia, Goreme open air museum, Zelve open air museum, Soganli valley, Kaymakli underground city, Avanos, Uchisar rock-castle
Highlights of the 3 Days Cappadocia City Tour
Kaymakli Underground City, Pasabag – Fairy Chimneys, Goreme open air museum, Zelve Open Air Museum, Sahinefendi – Sobessos, Mustafapasa – Sinasos, Keslik Monastery, Devrent Valley, Soganli Valley, Uchisar Castle, Ihlara Canyon, Melendiz River, Red Valley, Avanos
Day 1 – Istanbul– Cappadocia
Meet our guide and driver at Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport and start the tour. We drive further to Soganli valley, which is one of the earliest settlements in Cappadocia. After this, we drive to Mustafapasa through the unspoiled villages of Cappadocia, surrounded by the “table-top” mountains. On the way, we visit the Medrese in Taskinpasa, a Theological School of the Seljuk Turks, Keslik Monastery and Mustafapasa. We visit Red Valley, with its fabulous volcanic rock formations, is in the heart of Cappadocia but away from the tourist crowd. Rock-Cut hermit churches with frescoes and paintings fit with the Valleys meditative atmosphere, remained intact since the beginning. Then we will drive to the hotel to check in. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 2 – Cappadocia
Today we introduce you to the lunar landscape of Cappadocia at Dervent Valley, then we head on to Zelve Open Air Museum, which is one of the earliest inhabited and latest abandoned monastic settlements of Cappadocia. Seeing the best examples of the fairy chimneys at Pasabag Fairy Chimneys Valley, we drive further to Avanos, where we have lunch at a local restaurant. Goreme Open Air Museum is where we visit the rock carved churches and colorful frescoes. We end the day hiking up to the top ofUchisar Castle, which is the highest and the most dominant point, giving us a breathtaking panorama. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 3 – Cappadocia – Istanbul
In the morning, we descend into the center of the earth in the Underground city of Kaymakli, one of the largest and the deepest of 40 others in Cappadocia; walking inIhlara Canyon, a “mirage” in the Steps of Anatolia up to Belisirma village, the ancient Peristrema: “Valley of the Sky” along the Melendiz River. Rock-cut churches, spread across a wild plantation, surprise you with their successfully painted representations from the Bible. Lunch in Belisirma at a local restaurant by the river. Visit to the Caravanserai of Agzikarahan, a very fine example of the Turkish Seljuk art, built in the early 13th century on the legendary Silk Road for the accommodation of the traders and their camels. After this, we transfer you back to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport for your flight to Istanbul. End of our 3 Days Cappadocia City Tour.
You may also like;
3 Days Cappadocia City Tour Included:
- 2 nights accommodation at a hotel in Cappadocia.
- Daily breakfast, 2 dinner.
- All arrival and departure transfers and baggage handling.
- 3 days of sightseeing in a deluxe air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver.
- Licensed professional tour guide in English language.
- Entrance fees to all museums, parks, and historic sites as marked on the itinerary
- Domestic flights Istanbul / Kayseri / Istanbul.
3 Days Cappadocia City Tour Not Included:
- International airfare
- Gratuities to driver and guide
- Meals that are not indicated on the itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature.
Prices of the 3 Days Cappadocia City Tour
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|1530 $||1035 $||936 $||891 $||837 $||801 $||765 $||738 $||711 $||666 $|
- A special price will be given for requests of 11 people or more. We kindly ask you to contact the your agency.
- Infant (0-6) free of charge, Children age (7-12) % 50
- Free Cancellation. Cancel anytime one day before your experience, full refund.
- Reserve now & pay later: Save your spot free of charge with flexible booking.