Duration: 6½ Hours
Departure: Kusadasi / İzmir Port or Hotel
Visiting: The House of Virgin Mary – Ephesus – The Artemis Temple
Highlights of the Wheelchair Accessible Easy Ephesus Tour
Ephesus (visit Ephesus from the lower gate)
See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
The House of Virgin Mary
On the way to the Kusadasi enjoy breathtaking views of harbour town.
Description of the Wheelchair Accessible Easy Ephesus Tour
Depart from port of Kusadasi and drive through peach, olive and tangerine trees to Ephesus. The lower entrance of Ephesus will be better for wheel chair entrance. After the ticket office, grand theater welcomes us where St. Paul preached.
Your private guide will take you to the Arcadian way where thousands of peoole were rushing to go to the port of Ephesus.
Then scroll to one of the best preserved Roman street paved with beatiful marble. You may have chance to look at a carving on the sidewalk, show way to the sailors to get to the lovehouse.
We will continue to Celsius Library where 20.000 parchement scorlls were kept. We will go back through the same road that we came and exit Ephesus.
You’ll continue by coach for a visit the House of Virgin Mary, where the Blessed Virgin is reputed to have spent the last years of her life. The site became famous after the travels of Pope Paul VI, Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedictus XVI.
You’ll proceed to the Temple of Artemis, which is considered as one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The Temple of Artemis, the goddess of hunting and the chase, once stood around the bay of the Meander River.
Today, the temple is considered as a holy place for pilgrimage.
You will have your lunch at the end of your trip and conclude your Wheelchair Accessible Easy Ephesus Tour and go back to Kusadasi.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles
- Licensed experienced drivers
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
To bring a camera, and a sunhat are highly recommended.
Note; Your tour guide can asist wheelchair users over the uneven ground in Ephesus.
Prices of the Wheelchair Accessible Easy Ephesus Tour
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|00 $||00 $||00 $||00 $||00 $||00 $||00 $||00 $||00 $||00 $|
- A special price will be given for requests of 11 people or more. We kindly ask you to contact the your agency.
- Infant (0-6) free of charge, Children age (7-12) % 50
- Free Cancellation. Cancel anytime one day before your experience, full refund.
- Reserve now & pay later: Save your spot free of charge with flexible booking.