Duration: 7 Hours
Departure: Cappadocia Hotel or Airport
Visiting: Devrent Valley – Pasabag Valley – Avanos – Goreme Open Air Museum – Uchisar Castle
Highlights of the Goreme Museum and Fairy Chimney Tour
Devrent Valley, Pasabag Valley, Avanos, Goreme Open Air Museum, Uchisar Castle
Meet your guide and driver at your hotel and start discovering Cappadocia’s unique landscape; first stop at Devrent (Pink Valley). Before lunch, our real encounter would be stopping by Pasabag and wandering through the vineyards of Fairy Chimneys village.
We have lunch at a local restaurant in Avanos where has been the centre of terra – cotta art since for Hittites 2000 BC. In the afternoon, we visit world wide famous Open Air Museum of Goreme to witness the living art of Christian & Byzantine history on cave churches. We end the day climbing up to Uchisarfortress, the highest point of Cappadocia.
While you’re in Cappadocia, don’t go without seeing Rose Valley, Kaymakli Underground City.
Goreme Museum and Fairy Chimney Tour Included
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
Goreme Museum and Fairy Chimney Tour Not Included
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal natüre
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Goreme Museum and Fairy Chimney Tour
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|297 $||171 $||135 $||117 $||83 $||75 $||68 $||60 $||53 $||45 $|