DURATION: 4 HOURS
DEPARTURE : KUSADASI PORT OR HOTEL
VISITING : EPHESUS , TERRACE HOUSES AND EPHESUS MUSEUM
Highlights of the Ephesus Ruins Tour
- The opportunity to explore ancient Ephesus, which is on the UNESCO World Heritage list, in the company of an expert archaeologist.
- With your guide look at some of the most breathtaking ruins of Ancient Ephesus, you’ll see parts of Ephesus off-limits for most visitors.
- See the ruins of the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Shop in Kusadasi and enjoy your free time.
Description of the Ephesus Ruins Tour
Travel to the past on this private tour to the Ephesus ancient city ruins, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with limited participants. Ephesus is also home to the ancient Temple of Artemis, one of the world’s seven ancient wonders, as a peak point of early Christian heritage.
The Temple of Artemis is one of the largest Roman archaeological sites in the eastern Mediterranean. You will arrive in Ephesus, which dates from the 3rd century B.C.
With the narration of your guide and accompanied by an expert archaeologist, who will guide you on your tour of Ephesus, visit the Artemis Hall of the Ephesus Museum, and see the artifacts and statues unearthed during the excavations of the temple and other important places around Ephesus.
Discover the myriad remains of the once-thriving city, including the beautifully restored two-story, 2nd-century Celsus Library and Odeon Theatre. You will see the 24,000-seat Grand Theater which is one of the largest remaining Roman artifacts, generating a great deal of attention and respect.
The Ephesus ruins tour includes the Terrace Houses, where the wealthiest citizens of Ephesus lived. The majority of 1st century Roman homes were built by wealthy residents. Because of their significant wealth, they could afford amenities such as underfloor heating, clean water, and lavatories, technologies that were previously unavailable to the general people.
After the Ephesus Ruins Tour we will go back to Kusadasi and you will have the opportunity to shop on your own.
If you are interested in visiting historical sites, as Private Ephesus Tours we propose that you look into these itineraries.
- Ephesus Ruins, the Ephesus Museum and the House of Virgin Mary with Launch
- Discover the ancient cities of Priene, Miletus and Didyma Tour from Kusadasi
- The ancient city Hierapolis and Pamukkale Tour from Kusadasi
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Prices of the Visiting Ephesus Ancient City Ruins
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|190 $||105 $||80 $||75 $||70 $||65 $||60 $||55 $||50 $||45 $|